- Hydrogen Event
- Members News
Liten Days is the must-attend event for decision-makers and experts to discuss new energies (hydrogen, batteries, solar), materials, network systems, decarbonized circular economy and recycling. It is a place where scientists, business leaders, and policymakers can come together not only to share ideas but to transform them into concrete steps toward our net zero future.
This special format offers attendees a unique combination:
- visit of CEA-Liten technological platforms;
- one-on-one meetings with the CEA-Liten business development managers to discuss your innovative project;
- in-depth technical discussions;
- inspiring plenary session;
- and evening networking reception.
Don’t miss this invaluable opportunity to come together and imagine the new ways we can put innovative processes and solutions to work for tomorrow’s cleaner, greener economy.
Register here to participate on March 13 & 14, 2024 at Maison Minatec Grenoble, France! As a partner of the event, Hydrogen Europe Research can offer HER members a 20% discount code. If you are interested in participating in the Liten-Days and you are a Hydrogen Europe Research member, please contact us!